Capital of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, is located in the southeast region and is the sixth most populous city in the country. It has been indicated by United Nations as the city with the best quality of life in Latin America and is in the top 50 best cities to live in the world.
Stage for grand cultural spectacles, the city’s calendar is always full of events offering different activities for all tastes. It attracts local and international crowd from all around the world, enchanting visitors with weekly street fairs, art, music, theater, dance, literature and various nightlife activities. Whether in its tradition or modernity, the hospitality, values and affection of locals are dominant characteristics that are always welcoming and encouraging tourists to come back.
WHERE TO STAY
(Location where we are staying) Mercure Belo Horizonte Lourdes Hotel ( Address: Av. do Contorno, 7315 - Lourdes, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30110-047, Brazil - Phone: +55 31 3298-4100 ) https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g303374-d299435-Reviews-Hotel_Mercure_Belo_Horizonte_Lourdes-Belo_Horizonte_State_of_Minas_Gerais.html
Located 1.2 miles from Savassi, one of the most famous neighborhoods in Belo Horizonte. It is located at the Central-South zone of the city and is known for its large number of bars, pubs, clubs, cafés, bistros, diners, restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
• About 50 minutes drive from the Main Airport
• 24 minutes drive from the Wedding Location
• Holiday Inn Belo Horizonte Savassi ( 50min from the Airport and 24min from the Wedding Location)
• Ibis Belo Horizonte Savassi (50min from the Airport and 24min from the Wedding Location)
• Promenade Pancetti Savassi (50min from the Airport and 24min from the Wedding Location)